TSS HUR120-BlueTooth Handheld UHF RFID Reader
The reader is compatible with Windows XP/7,8,10, Android, iPhone and iPad.
- HID: represents the device as a Bluetooth Human Interface Device (i.e. keyboard emulation to use with a standard application on the device you are connected with)
- SPP: Serial profile, to use with applications which employ the application programming API
HUR 120 BT HID specification:
- the device supports only the Single tag mode. The Multi tag mode is not supported. So only one tag at same the time can be read and displayed through HID interface.
- The EPC is displayed through HID interface in hexadecimal format.
- There is no time-stamp, suffix or prefix added to the displayed EPC.
- The HUR 120 BT HID can not be changed to standard HUR 120 BT (and visa versa) by simple firmware upgrade. So please think about your application before ordering a variant.